SPOT X provides 2-way satellite messaging so you can stay connected to family, friends and co-workers whenever you're outside of cellular range, including direct communication with Search & Rescue services in case of life-threatening emergency. SPOT X even provides you with your own Canadian personal mobile number so others can message you directly from their cell phone or other SMS devices at any time.2-WAY SATELLITE MESSENGER
STAY CONNECTED BEYOND CELLULAR WITH THE SECURITY OF S.O.S.
- Illuminated QWERTY Keyboard
- 2.7" Backlit Display
- Canadian Mobile Number
- Impact Resistant, Dust, & Waterpoof (IP67)
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery
IMPORTANT SPOT X TIPS
- SPOT X needs a clear view of the sky with no obstructions
- SPOT X is not reliable at the bottom of a deep canyon, in a cave, in an abyss, or in very dense woods.
- Before heading off the grid, we strongly recommend that you send a test message to ensure your device was activated properly. You can view your sent messages in your account at FindMeSPOT.com/MyAccount.
|WEIGHT||198.4g (7.0 oz.) with Lithium batteries|
|OPERATING TEMP||-20C to +60C
(-4F to 140F)
|STORAGE TEMP||-20C to +60C
(-4F to 140F)
|OPERATING ALTITUDE||-100m to +6,500m (-328ft to +21,320ft)|
|IMPACT RESISTANCE||MIL-STD-810G for shock, IP67 for dust|
|WATERPROOF RATED||IP67 (1 m for up to 30 Minutes and dust proof)|
- RECHARGABLE LITHIUM BATTERY
- 240 HOURS (10 DAYS) OF BATTERY LIFE IN CONTINUOUS 10 MINUTE TRACKING MODE.*
SPOT X Device, Strap and Carabiner, Micro USB Data/Power Cable, AC (Wall) Power Adapter, Quick Start Guide, S.O.S. Mirrored Sticker, Warranty Card, GEOS Reference Guide