Evans Waterless Powersports engine coolant, available in a half-gallon bottle, is designed for motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs and snowmobiles. It has been used by race teams around the world for years to keep their engines safe, no matter what the conditions. They don’t pull over to let their engines cool down, and neither should you.
- MX Bikes
- Off-Road Bikes
- Street Bikes
- Two Stroke & Four Stroke
Powersports coolant is ready to use—no water required. It contains no silicates or phosphates.
- Boiling Point: Above 375°
- Antifreeze Properties: Protects below -40°F
- Benefits: Eliminates system corrosion, improves combustion, maximizes HP, prevents boil-over and freeze-burst, safe for pump seals and bearings
- Life Span: Protects for life of the engine
* Installation: To ensure success using Evans Powersports Coolant, follow the recommended installation procedure. Evans recommends that Prep Fluid be used to purge the system after draining out the old coolant.
Evans Prep Fluid is a waterless cooling system flush engineered specifically to purge the cooling system of water-based antifreeze after draining and before installing new waterless coolant.
Prep Fluid should be used when block drains are unavailable or cannot be removed. It is not a substitute for thoroughly draining the cooling system and related components. Prep Fluid is NOT intended to be a stand-alone operating coolant, but as a flush only.
- For use with all engines being converted to any Evans waterless coolant, after draining 50-50 coolant from the cooling system.
- Evans Prep Fluid is ready to use—no water required.
- Hygroscopically absorbs water
- Ensures all residual water is removed from the system
- Ensures that Evans coolants will meet the water content limits and provide peak performance
- Protects cooling system metals during flush
* Installation: To ensure success using Prep Fluid to prepare your cooling system for Evans waterless coolants and to determine the amount of Prep Fluid needed, follow the recommended on the bottle.