Thermostats the way they were meant to be! Boost performance, efficiency, and reliability.
A thermostat is, along with air intake, among the most vital upgrades to make to any snowbike.
Why? Well, the short version is that freezing ambient temperatures plus snow exposure keep the engine from properly warming up. This is a problem because your EFI will decide to stay in warm-up mode and overfuelling the engine, making it run like crap, burning way too much gas, and accelerating engine wear or even risking damage.
A thermostat will help the bike heat up to and maintain the hot 90C/195F (that's what we run all year round) temperatures it was designed for. And the C3 thermostat is the one for you!
- Premium materials and innovative design you'd expect from C3
- Pipe thread ports designed specifically to accept accessories like the 3 Heated Handlebars and Trailtech TTO Temp Gauge
- Reliable and consistent operation
- Bleed hole plus bypass line (included) ensures slow circulation until thermostat opens - then the cooling system is unobstructed and can make full use of radiators if needed, like on warm spring days
A full factory-custom model is available for many popular bikes:
- Docks right to your engine and is barely bigger than the fitting it replaces
- Easiest installation possible - no cutting or messing around with hoses
Brand new for winter '18/'19! In stock now and shipping immediately.
>>> Looking for installation tips? They're here! > bit.ly/C3PowersportsThermostatInstallInstructions